Internet Marketing Specialist
We are growing and currently looking for a part-time contract Internet Marketing Specialist to help with the execution and delivery of client projects and other duties, and contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Execute project tasks according to timelines and priorities;
- Help to manage and develop relationships with stakeholders and client reps
- Help with identifying and scoping new projects
- Edit content for advertisements, social media, email campaigns, product launches, and other marketing initiatives
- Prepare performance reports; analyze campaigns and website performance data using marketing reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMrush
- Set up and monitor campaigns in Google, Bing, Facebooks, and LinkedIn ads.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, PPC, email marketing, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Develop and execute search optimization plans that are aligned with business goals to maximize conversion and sales growth
- Provide actionable recommendations for the site structure, creative design, keyword and link development strategies and content optimization
- Contribute to strategic client discussions to support marketing initiatives and enable marketing best practices to ensure the success of business objectives
- Help with other tasks as required
- 2 years marketing experience, preferably in a B2B marketing role
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent preferred
- Solid understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, all major PPC campaign platforms (Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads), MailChimp, and social media
- Solid experience with editing content in WordPress
- Ability to set, achieve, and deliver on targets and deadlines. Experience working in a fast-paced environment; working well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Good eye for creative content and design
- Ability to produce professional documentation and presentations.
- Experience establishing and maintaining business development type relations such as carrier partnerships, co-marketing or co-selling
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve independent outcomes
- Ability to add value as a team member.
- Ability to provide feedback in an honest and constructive manner
- Some experience with Photoshop, Canva, etc. is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO and PPC tools and practices
- An excellent team player – able to work with and support other team members
- Monday to Friday
- SEO: 2 years minimum; 3-5 years Preferred
- Language- Excellent English (writing, speaking, and reading)
- Ability to work remotely
- Must be legal to work in Canada
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.